Linderior doo for production, trade and services, Nikole Tesla 10, 40323 Prelog is the manager of your personal data processing.
This document can be printed for reference using the print command in the settings of any web browser.
Data Manager and Site Owner
Linderior doo for production, trade and services, Nikole Tesla 10, 40323 Prelog
E-mail to contact the owner: email@example.com
Types of data collected by the website
Method and place of data processing
Method of data processing
The owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Data processing is done using computers, following organizational procedures and methods that are strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Owner, in some cases the data may be accessible to certain types of responsible persons involved in the operation of this website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or to external parties (third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting service providers, IT companies) who are appointed by the Owner if necessary. An updated list of these parties can be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of data processing
The Owner may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
• Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
• provision of data is necessary for reaching a contract with the user and/or for all pre-contractual obligations;
• processing is necessary to comply with the legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
• processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or a third party.
In any case, the Owner will be happy to help clarify the specific legal basis related to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement or a condition necessary for the conclusion of a contract.
Place of data processing
The data is processed in the offices of the Owner and in any other places where the parties included in the processing are located. Depending on the user’s location, the data transfer may involve the transfer of the user’s data to a country other than his own. To learn more about where such transferred data is processed, users can check the section detailing the processing of personal data. If broader data protection standards than those prescribed in the EU are applied, users also have the right to information about the legal basis of the transfer of data to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN and about the security measures taken by the Owner to protect his data. If such a transfer occurs, users can learn more by checking the appropriate sections of this document or contact the owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Data storage time
Personal data is processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which it was collected.
• Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of the contract between the Owner and the User are retained until such contract is fully executed.
• Personal data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or may contact the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent for such processing, until such consent is withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period of time, whenever it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of a competent authority. After the expiration of the retention period, personal data is deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of deletion, the right of correction and the portability of data cannot be exercised after the expiry of the retention period.
Purpose of data storage
Information relating to the User is collected so that the Owner can enable the provision of its service, fulfill its legal obligations, respond to requests for execution, protect its rights and interests (or the interests of its users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities , as well as for the following: contacting users and Google Analytics. We process your personal data when it is necessary to conclude and fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the sales contract, for marketing purposes, for the purposes of improving our business and your user experience (e.g. when you order products and/or services from us, when you contact our customer service, , etc.) If we cannot process personal data based on the stated legal grounds, we will ask for your consent. If the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent must be notified to us by e-mail: . Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal. For specific information about Personal Data used for each purpose, the User can be informed in the section “Detailed information on the processing of personal data”.
Information on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
• Analytics – marketing purposes
• Contacting the user
Users can exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the Owner.
Users have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given consent to the processing of their personal data.
• File an objection to the processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis and not with their consent. Further details are provided in a separate section below.
• Access their data. Users have the right to find out whether the data is being processed by the Owner, to get an insight into certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data that is being processed.
• Check and request data correction. Users have the right to check the accuracy of their data and request that it be updated or corrected.
• Limit the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to limit the processing of their data. In this case, the Owner will not process their data for any purpose other than storage.
• Request that their personal data be deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to request deletion of their data from the Owner.
• Get their data from the Owner and transfer it to another regulator. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to pass it on to another service provider without any obstacles. This provision is applied under the condition that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the consent of the User, on the contract in which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
• File a complaint. Users have the right to submit a complaint to the competent authority for data protection. In the Republic of Croatia, it is the Personal Data Protection Agency, Martićeva ulica 14, 10 000 Zagreb, on whose website you can find
additional information on how to contact.
Details on the right to object
Users must know that, if their personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, they can object to this processing at any time without the need for justification. In order to find out whether the Owner processes Personal Data for the purpose of direct marketing, users can find information in the appropriate sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights?
Any request for the exercise of user rights can be sent to the Owner via the contact information provided in this document. These requests are carried out free of charge, and the Owner will respond to them as soon as possible and always within one month.
If you have questions related to your data collected through the use of this website or any request, please contact us:
By mail to the address of the Owner: Linderior doo for production, trade and services, Nikole Tesla 10, 40323 Prelog
By e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information on data collection and processing
User’s personal data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in court or in stages leading to possible legal actions resulting from improper use of these websites or related services. The user declares that he is aware that the owner may be required to disclose personal data at the request of government authorities.
Additional information about the user’s personal data
System records and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services may collect files that record interactions with this website (system logs) that use other personal data (such as IP addresses) for this purpose.
The User can request more details about the collection or processing of personal data from the Owner at any time. See the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How Do Not Track requests are handled
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services used by the Site meet the Do Not Track requirement, please read their privacy policies.
Date of last modification: 15.02.2023.